CHOCOLATE CREPE WITH STRAWBERRIES 😋
¾ cup of milk
¼ cup of water
1 cup all-purpose wheat flour
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
2 tablespoons melted butter
¼ cup white sugar
For the filling:
2 cups sliced strawberries
Chocolate or strawberry syrup
- Pour milk, butter, water, eggs, flour, cocoa powder, and sugar into the blender jar in the order listed.
- Beat until all ingredients are fully integrated.
- Heat a lightly oiled crepe griddle or nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pour in about ½ cup of batter.
- Cook for 1 minute, flip and cook for another 30 seconds,