- Advertisement -
– 1 envelope of unflavored gelatin
– 4 colheres (soup) of water
– 1 bottle of coconut milk (200ml)
– 1 can of condensed milk
– 1 can of milk cream without soro
– 1 xícara (chá) of coarse grated coconut
– 1 xícara (chá) topping for caramel flavor sorvete
– Oil to spread
Powder the gelatin in water and dissolve in a water bath. In a liquidizer, beat coconut milk, condensed milk, milk cream and dissolved gelatin until smooth.
Add the shredded coconut and mix with a colher. Spread the caramel coating on the back in the shape of a hole no less than 20cm in diameter, covering the bottom of the sides.
Despeje o creme de coco e leve à geladeira for 4 hours
Leave a Comment