• 2 lbs Sirloin Steak
• 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
• 1 Tbsp Salt
• 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
• 2 tsp Black Pepper
• 1 tsp Paprika
• 1/2 tsp Tumeric
• 1 tsp Chili Powder
• 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
• 1/2 tsp Garlic Salt
• 1/2 tsp Cornstarch
• Place all the ingredients is a sealed ziplock bag. Seal the bag tightly and shake to combine all the ingredients.
• Then generously place seasoning mixture on each steak (front and back).
• Let the steak sit with the seasoning on it for at least 40 minutes at room temperature to marinate the steak.
• Preheat your grill to 400 degrees F.
• Spray the grill gates with oil or wipe them with oil. I use vegetable oil but olive oil or canola oil will work great well.
• Place steaks on a hot grill and cook for 3-5 minutes depending on how you like your steak prepared.
• Flip the steak over and grill for an additional 3-5 minutes depending on how you like your steak prepared.
• Then remove the steaks from the grill and allow them to rest a minimum of 5 minutes before cutting or serving.
Leave a Comment