CREAM AND CHOCOLATE ECLAIRS 😋
- Advertisement -
120 grams of whole milk
130 grams of water
1/2 teaspoon salt
5 grams of sugar
100 grams of butter
160 grams of pastry flour
For the filling
500 milliliters of whole milk
3 egg yolks
90 grams of cornflour
A teaspoon of vanilla essence For the glaze
75 grams of dark chocolate cover 10 grams of butter
1 teaspoon of water
- Prepare the cream In a tall container, pour 500 ml of milk, 3 egg yolks, 90 grams of sugar, 40 grams of cornstarch and a teaspoon of vanilla essence. Mix with the electric mixer.
- Curdle it Cook in the microwave for 3 minutes at maximum power. Stir well and cook another three more minutes. Stir well until the lumps disappear. Cover with transparent film in contact with the cream and refrigerate.
- Make the choux pastry Heat the whole milk, water, half a teaspoon of salt, sugar and butter. When the butter has dissolved, let it come to a boil. At that time, add the flour and stir to form a paste.
- Add the eggs Arrange that dough in a large, refrigerated glass bowl and beat with the rods until the dough crumbles. Let cool for 10 minutes and beat again while adding the eggs one by one.
- Shape the eclairs Place the dough in a piping bag fitted with a wide star tip. Shape the eclairs by tracing double lines on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake Place the eclairs in the oven for 10 minutes at 250º. Open the oven door slightly and leave them for another 10 minutes. Turn off the oven and keep them inside to dry.
- Fill the eclairs Pierce the base of the eclairs, opening three holes in each one with a pastry bag nozzle. Use those holes to introduce the reserved pastry cream. Help yourself with a sleeve.
- Prepare the frosting Melt the chocolate and butter, add the teaspoon of water and spread it over the top of the eclairs. It serves.
Leave a Comment