DOUGH FOR PIZZA 😋
- Advertisement -
1/2 kilo of flour 000
25 gr of fresh yeast bread
1/2 tablespoon of salt
4 tablespoons of olive oil
1 tablespoon of sugar
1 cup of lukewarm water
- In a bowl or cup, place the yeast and half a cup of warm water, add the tablespoon of sugar. Mix well until bubbles form. Cover with a nylon and let rise for more or less 10 minutes.
- In another bowl, place the flour and mix it with the salt. Make a hole in the center, and then pour in the half cup of water with the yeast. Add the rest of the warm water. Mix all the ingredients with your hands to form a dough. Add the oil in the form of a thread and knead again.
- Let the pizza dough rest for about 15 minutes, and then knead it on a table with flour. Divide the dough into two buns of the same size.
- Stretch the dough until you get a circle. Put the dough in a pizza dish, let it rest in a warm place until it rises a little. Approximately 15 minutes.
- Take to a strong oven for about 6 minutes. This is very important so that the pizza dough is well cooked (mainly the part between the ingredients and the dough, if we skip this point it will be wet and raw).
- Add a generous spoonful of tomato sauce and bake for 2 more minutes.