Tip: To make more low carb, choose: Almond flour and xylitol.
– 4 free range eggs
– 1 cup of coconut or demerara sugar or 1 xylitol or ½ cup of powdered stevia
– 1 tablespoon of butter or 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
– 1 cup of hydrated and finely chopped nuts (dates, plums or apricots)
– ½ cup of raisins or cramberries
– 1 1/2 cups almond flour or oat mix – ½ cup of chopped walnuts
– 1 tablespoon baking powder – grated orange peel
– 1 cabbage (coffee) vanilla essence (optional)
– sea salt
Mix, with a mixer, the ingredients according to the list of ingredients above, starting with the egg, finally the salt.
Place the dough in the medium oven for 35 to 40 minutes in a form greased with coconut oil and sprinkle with a mixture of cocoa and cinnamon.
Leave a Comment