- Advertisement -
The delicious dessert to try now .
COCOA SPONGE CAKE:
90g of sugar
75g “00” flour
15g unsweetened cocoa powder
22g seed oil
37g of milk
120g hazelnut paste
30g of condensed milk
250g cream 50g of sugar
1 pinch of salt
Hazelnut flowers advanced icing .
1. Separate the yolks from the whites.
2. Whisk egg whites with sugar, egg yolks, flour and cocoa until stiff.
3. Mix the milk, oil and a little dough on the side. Then join the rest.
4. Bake at 320°F (160°) for 45 minutes.
5. Cream: mix the mascarpone with the sugar, salt, condensed milk and hazelnut paste. Then add the cream and whisk everything.
6. Assemble and decorate the cake.
Leave a Comment