HOMEMADE BOLILLOS 😋
- Advertisement -
200 grams of dough
1 ½ dry yeast
½ baking powder
9 ½ cups of wheat flour
3 tablespoons of salt
- Proceed to preheat the oven to 230 degrees.
- What you are going to make first is the famous sourdough, for this you must find a cup and add the wheat flour, the baking powder, the water and the salt. All these ingredients you have to beat until you have a homogeneous mixture. Then, you should cover it and let it rest.
- With the remaining flour, you must form a volcano, around it you will add the salt and in the center the baking powder. You should beat this with water until you have a mixture like that of the sourdough.
- You must add the sourdough and knead until you get a dough that comes off easily.
- You must place this mixture in a previously oiled cup and let it rest for half an hour.
- Start taking small portions of the dough to form the bolillos. As for the teleras, you must form a small oval and flatten it, then form small lines.
- You should let them rest until their size increases. Then insert them in the oven for 15 minutes.