-80 grams of melted butter -400 milliliters of warm milk -10 grams dry yeast (1 tbsp) -10 grams of sugar (1 tbsp) -2 eggs -850 grams of common wheat flour
-6 grams of salt (1 tsp)
1. In a bowl, place the melted butter, warm milk, dry yeast, sugar and egg. Mix well.
2. Add common wheat flour in two parts, then add the second part and the salt.
3. Mix and knead the flour into a smooth, smooth dough, then cover and let rise for 1 hour or until doubled in size.
4. Get all the air out of the dough and divide into two parts.
5. Stretch then roll up and place in a greased mold. Cover and let rise for 30 minutes or until tripled in size.
6. Brush with an egg yolk 1 teaspoon of milk, take to a preheated oven at 200°C for 25 minutes.
Leave a Comment