200g of flour
20g of sugar
2 large eggs
275 ml of milk
1. The first thing you should do to prepare pancakes is mix the sifted flour with yeast (Royal type) in a sufficiently large bowl or container. Next, add the sugar and a pinch of salt and mix everything well so that it is homogeneous.
2. On the other hand, beat the eggs separately with a whisk or fork and add them to the container with the rest of the ingredients that will form the dough for the homemade pancakes. It should be noted that if it is more comfortable for you, you can also use electric whisks or the mixer to prepare the pancake dough. The more homogeneous it is, the better.
3. Next, add the milk and beat it a little more, so that all the ingredients are integrated. Finally, add the softened or even melted (in the microwave) butter to the pancake mix and stir once more.
4. Combine both ingredients, dry and liquid, to form what will be the dough for the pancakes. Stir it well to get a homogeneous mixture without lumps and let it rest for 10-15 minutes. This step is very important as it will allow the mixture to have a better consistency.
5. Once this time has passed, put a frying pan on the fire, or use an iron, and with the help of a paper napkin, spread it with a little butter so that it melts and prevents the dough from the homemade pancakes from sticking. to the frying pan or the griddle.