MOIST CHOCOLATE CAKE 😋
- Advertisement -
400 g of common wheat flour 30 g cocoa powder
12g baking powder
8g baking soda
3g of salt
300 ml of milk
15ml white vinegar
400g of sugar
1 tablespoon of vanilla essence
250 ml of oil
- In a container, place common wheat flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, salt and mix, then reserve.
- In a bowl, place the eggs, then beat for 2 minutes, add brown sugar and continue beating until the volume triples.
- Add oil and beat for 1 minute, then milk with vinegar, vanilla essence and beat for 2 more minutes.
- Add the dry ingredients little by little.
- Then mix in an enveloping way.
- Pour into 2 16 cm molds and 1 into a 10 cm mold, with baking paper on the base, Preheated oven at 180 °C for approximately 45 minutes.