INGREDIENTS: 4 PERS.
2 puff pastry
1 can of peeled tomatoes in juice
1 onion 200 g of minced beef
2 tbsp. tablespoon oil
1 egg yolk salt, pepper
Preparation 15 min Cooking 30 min
1. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
2. Peel, wash and chop the onion. TECHNICAL MOVES Cut an onion
3. Brown it in a pan greased with oil.
4. Add the minced meat and brown it for
5. Then pour the tomatoes with their juice.
6. Let it boil over low heat for about 15 minutes, so that the sauce is reduced by half.
7. Remove from the heat, stir in the previously chopped parsley.
8. Salt and pepper.
9. Take a mold and line it with baking paper then garnish it with puff pastry.
10. Then pour the preparation over it.
11. Then cover with the second puff pastry and pinch the edges.
12. Brown the dough with the egg yolk.
13. Bake for 30 minutes.
14. Enjoy hot.
Leave a Comment