RICE BREAD WITHOUT OVEN
200g of powdered rice
230ml warm milk
4g instant dry yeast
20g of sugar
10g of olive or sunflower oil
3g of salt
1. Dissolve yeast and sugar in a bowl. Cover the rice flour with salt. Mix all ingredients
2. As each rice flour has a different moisture content, add the milk little by little while mixing.
3. Next, add the olive oil. Stir until well integrated.
4. Let the dough ferment in a warm place until it has doubled in volume.
5. The mixture will have a lot of bubbles, stir them to eliminate the gas.
6. Place a 20 cm skillet over medium heat and heat it for a few seconds.
7. 7. Grease the pan with cooking oil. Pour the batter and tap the pan to distribute it over the entire surface.
8. Next, place a foil lid over the pan and let it rise again for 20-30 minutes.
9. Replace the lid and turn to a simmer.
10. Let cook for 10-13 minutes. If the top of the bread is hard, invert the bread onto a plate and return it to the pan.
11. Cook the back over low heat for 5-6 minutes. And ready!