SIN HORNEAR CHOCOLATE PASTRY 😋
150ml of milk
400g cocoa cookies
For the cream:
500ml of milk
40g of sugar
3 Yema de Huevo
1/2 spoonful of cornstarch
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
200ml liquid cream
For the nail polish:
150g dark chocolate
60g of butter
- In an olla add the milk, the sugar and beat.
- In a bol add the egg yolk, the cornstarch, the vanilla extract, the previously prepared milk and beat it all together.
- Add la olla al fuego de nuevo y batir until espese.
- In a separate bowl we add the liquid cream and cream the mounted cream, and combine it with the previously prepared mix.
- Add the galletas to the milk and place the first layer on the baking tray.
- On top of the galletas, add the mixture, level up with the spatula and add the chocolate chips on top.
- Add two layers of chicken and the mixture and let it cool in the freezer for about 60 minutes.
- In a bol add the dark chocolate, add
the butter and move it to the microwave for about 2 minutes. Combine it well.
- Add the chocolate glaze on top and let it cool in the freezer for about 15 minutes before serving.