SUGARY HOMEMADE DONUTS 😋
- Advertisement -
3 cups of flour
2 teaspoons of salt
3/4 cup sugar
2 tablespoons yeast
230 milliliters of warm milk
40 grams of butter
1/2 liter of oil
- Place in a bowl 1/4 cup of flour, salt, 1 tablespoon of sugar and warm milk.
- Mix and let rest for 30 minutes until fermented.
- Place the rest of the flour, sugar and butter at room temperature in a large bowl.
- Mix with your hands until it feels gritty, add the egg mix.
- Place on a smooth surface, make a hole and add the sourdough. Integrate and knead.
- Knead until it feels smooth, smooth and elastic. Cover and leave with a kitchen towel and let rest for 30 minutes.
- Place the dough on the floured surface and punch (remove a little air), roll out with a rolling pin and cut into small circles and a smaller one in the center. Cover and let rest for 30 minutes.
- Fry in hot oil until golden brown, drain on absorbent paper.
- Decorate as you like.
Leave a Comment