BOILED EGG FRITTERS
1kg of potatoes
4 hard-boiled eggs
oil for frying
1. First add the potatoes to the water and boil for 30 minutes or until soft.
2. Transfer the potatoes to the bowl and mash them. Season with salt and pepper and add the chopped parsley. Mix everything well.
3. Cut the hard-boiled eggs into quarters to prepare them.
4. Shape the mixture into balls and flatten them with one hand. Add a piece of egg and close the fritters.
5. Coat each with the beaten egg mixture, then coat with the breadcrumbs.
6. Fry in hot oil until golden on both sides.