ORANGE CAKE IN BLENDER
280 gr of flour 0000
300 grams of sugar
1 dessert spoon of baking powder
115 gr of melted butter
1. Grate half an orange and squeeze the juice of the ones you are going to use. You can adjust the amount of juice according to your preference, remember that more juice means more flavor. Of course, we recommend not exceeding two oranges to avoid a too liquid dough.
2. In a blender, add orange juice, zest, sugar, eggs, and melted butter. Close the blender and beat until you get a homogeneous mixture. Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
3. Once the ingredients are integrated, add half of the flour and the baking powder. Continue beating until you achieve a uniform mixture. At this stage, increase the speed to ensure the flour is properly incorporated.
4. Add the rest of the flour and continue beating until you get a smooth dough without lumps. If you want, you can taste the dough to adjust the flavor with more orange juice.
5. Grease a mold and pour the dough into it. Then, bake the orange cake for about 50 minutes, or until done. To check its cooking, insert a toothpick in the center; if it comes out clean, it’s done!
6. Done! Let the orange cake cool on a wire rack before unmolding it. Once cold, decorate it to your liking. You can bathe it with chocolate, dulce de leche or whatever you prefer.